ACROSS EVERY ELEMENT
ACROSS EVERY ELEMENT
Our recipe management software is the ultimate tool for setting up your production processes and ingredient management at every stage. Deployed within our Stevens Management Suite, our recipe management software gives you complete control over your production process in a single, paperless system that allows you to:
- Create and set up your recipes or Bill of Materials.
- Set precise tolerances for recipe ingredients.
- Create and assign custom instructions and questions to fulfill any specific needs.
- Design and build your wider production plans.
- Manage how operators can use the system and more.
AT THE HEART OF THE STEVENS RECIPE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The Stevens Management Suite sits at the core of our systems, giving manufacturers complete control over their recipe management, stock control, quality assurance and more. Our recipe management system can fit with any existing ERP or MRP program and data you might have. With our integration service, our team will make sure there is no risk to any existing data you have.
IN EVERY BATCH
With our recipe management software, you can set weighing tolerances for the ingredients used in your products. Setting both an upper and lower tolerance for your ingredients will mean that operators weighing items in the factory will not be able to proceed if the weighed goods are outside of those totals.
This guarantees accurate usage of ingredients in every batch, giving your business:
- Consistent products that are the best quality every time.
- Reduced ingredient waste and product give-away.
- Massive savings on material and admin costs.
Tolerances are shown on the terminal screen during the weighing process, making it easy for operators.
INTERESTED IN ADDING ONE OF OUR RECIPE FORMULATION SYSTEMS?
If you’re looking to add a traceability system to your operations, or a recipe formulation system to support recipe management and stock control, you can submit an enquiry to our sales team here.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
Once we have received your enquiry, a member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your requirements and help find the best solution for you.
WHY CHOOSE STEVENS?
– We’re passionate about building great relationships with customers to fully understand their needs and provide the best solutions we can.
– Since our founding in 1844, Stevens has been at the forefront of pioneering the developments of weighing technologies, recipe formulation and traceability systems.
– We provide the very best service to customers from installation through to continual product support. Our certificates include UKWF, UKAS, ISO and more.
READ OUR CASE STUDIES
Interested in finding out how our systems work for our customers and the effects they’ve had on their business?
Have a look at some of our case studies and testimonials to learn about how we work with customers like Pets Choice and the County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust to provide them with systems that have helped to digitise and improve their existing processes.
WHAT DO OUR CUSTOMERS SAY?
We’ve had a business relationship with Stevens Traceability for over 13 years and throughout this time the level of service has been first class. The team are extremely knowledgeable and work with us to ensure that the system grows as we grow, whilst adapting to changes in compliance criteria, technology and people.
Without the Stevens Traceability System, we wouldn’t be exporting, and we certainly wouldn’t be supplying many of the brands we now work with. The system provides us with all the traceability information we need at the touch of a button streamlining both the production and audit process.
Stevens Traceability are market leaders in digital traceability, weighing solutions and scale maintenance including emergency breakdown cover and calibration.
Founded in 1844, our business has been at the forefront of developing technologies, pioneering weighing techniques and recipe formulation, together with traceability solutions.
Get In Touch With Us
Tel: 01254 685200
Stevens Digital Training
If you’re an existing user, click the button below to access our online platform.
To learn more, click here.