Stevens Traceability are UK leaders in providing modular software and custom weighing equipment to a variety of industries throughout the UK including food, beverage, cash, and personal care.
We are seeking a technical Service Engineer to join the Stevens Service team.
- We are recruiting for a Service Engineer based in the South East of England and covering this region.
- Breakdown repairs
- Installation & Commissioning
- Preventative maintenance
- This role would be of interest to candidates who want to follow a field-based career.
- Great benefits such as a company vehicle.
Skills & Experience
- 3 years experience in a similar role
- In-Line Checkweigher and Metal Detection experience
- Interest in PC based systems
- Customer Focused
- Willing to travel across the South East of England
- Proactive and passionate about your work
- Willingness to sell non-system based scales
- Weighing Industry Experience
- NVQ LVL 3 equivalent qualification or above in a STEM subject, with bias towards engineering/manufacturing or technology.
- SPA Passport to Safety (within 3 years)
- Linux knowledge
- Full UK Driving License
- A DBS Certificate
- PEO LVL 2 or Equivalent qualification in engineering/manufacturing/maintenance OR Engineering/field experience for at least 3 years.
- Electrical Course (either through PEO or separate)
Salary & Incentives
- Salary dependant on experience
- 26-days annual leave (excl. Bank Holidays)
- Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme
- Company Vehicle