Job Vacancy – Project Manager
In the Projects team we manage, configure and oversee projects for the various Stevens Systems we offer. This is from start to finish ensuring the project stays on track through to completion.
We are looking for a Project Manager, primarily you will be responsible for putting job specifications together and managing the setup, configuration and commissioning of our systems on customer sites.
- Visiting customer sites to understand their processes in order to create system specifications.
- Assisting our Sales Team with customer demonstration, either onsite or via Skype.
- Understanding the functionality and technicalities of our Products.
- Liaising with customers, other members of staff and 3rd party IT providers to ensure projects and products are delivered correctly and on time.
- Successfully configuring and setting up software on customers sites, ensuring that it has been fully tested beforehand.
- Remotely assisting our Engineering Team with the installation & commissioning of our Systems.
- Delivering system training either onsite or via Skype.
- Ensuring our project management system is kept up to date.
- Dealing with technical queries, relating to the project.
- Assist our Software Support team with your product knowledge.
- Assisting in the design, functionality and testing of software.
Experience & Skills
- Excellent communication skills, both face to face and over the telephone.
- Good customer management skills including the ability to build relationships with customer and stakeholders.
- Attention to detail & good problem-solving abilities.
- You will be expected to set up equipment such as scanners, printers & touch screen terminals therefore being technically minded is desirable.
- Although training on our systems and the software packages we use will be provided, previous experience in an IT role is preferred.
- Willingness to travel.
- Excellent organisational skills.