Stevens Traceability Systems Ltd are UK leaders in providing modular software and custom weighing equipment to a variety of industries throughout the UK including food, beverage, cash and personal care.
Due to retirement, we are seeking a Service Engineer to join the Stevens Service team.
- We are recruiting for a Service Engineer based around the M62 / M1 corridor, covering areas such as Leeds, York, and Wakefield.
- Breakdown repairs
- Installation & Commissioning
- Preventative maintenance
- This role would be of interest to candidates who want to follow a field-based career.
- Great benefits such as a company car & sales commission
Skills & Experience
- Full clean driving license
- 3 years experience in a similar role
- Checkweigher and Metal Detection experience
- Interest in PC based systems
- Customer Focused
- Willing to travel across the North of England
- Proactive and passionate about your work
- Willingness to sell non-system based scales
If you are interested in applying for the role, please send your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com