Stevens Traceability Systems Ltd are UK leaders in providing modular software and custom weighing equipment to a variety of industries throughout the UK including food, beverage, cash and personal care.
Due to continued growth, we are seeking someone to fill a business development role based at our Blackburn Head Office.
Business Development Role
- Gather information from relevant market segments.
- Work with all departments within Stevens Traceability to develop new software products and product features.
- Communicate software product changes within the business.
- Mentor and develop other staff within Stevens Traceability to promote personal development and the use of best practice.
- Market information
- Collect information on Stevens main market segments
- Liaise with key customers to understand their traceability requirements
- Feedback insights on other market segments
- Products and Features
- Organise and present new ideas for products and features
- Align features with user requirements
- Coordinate the communication of product changes with software release schedule
- Product Support
- Create tools to support the Sales team
- Maintain supporting documentation
- Deliver product training to the Sales team
- Contribute to the development of new / junior colleagues by providing mentoring and guidance
Skills & Experience
- Qualified to HNC or higher with experience in Product Support, Sales Support or Marketing of software
- Commercial awareness
- Capable of working within a cross functional team to deliver products to market
- Full clean driving license
- Commitment to quality and attention to detail
- Good internal and external communication
- Willingness to sell non system based scales
If you are interested in applying for the role, please send your CV along with a covering letter to Andrew.Wozencroft@stevenstraceability.com