Job Vacancy – Project Implementation Manager (Blackburn, Lancashire)
In the Projects team we manage, configure, and oversee projects for the various Stevens Systems we offer. This is from start to finish ensuring the project stays on track through to completion.
We are looking for a Project Manager, primarily you will be responsible for putting job specifications together and managing the setup, configuration and commissioning of our systems on customer sites.
- Visiting customer sites to understand their processes in order to create system specifications.
- Assisting our Sales Team with customer demonstrations, either onsite or via screensharing software (Skype/Teams etc.)
- Understanding the functionality and technicalities of our Products.
- Liaising with customers, other members of staff and 3rdparty IT providers to ensure projects and products are delivered correctly and on time.
- Successfully configuring and setting up software on customers’ sites, ensuring that it has been fully tested beforehand.
- Remotely assisting our Engineering Team with the installation & commissioning of our systems.
- Delivering system training either onsite or via screensharing software (Skype/Teams etc.)
- Ensuring our project management system is kept up to date.
- Dealing with technical queries, relating to the project.
- Assist our Software Support team with your product knowledge.
- Assisting in the design, functionality and testing of software.
Experience & Skills
- Excellent communication skills, both face to face and over the telephone.
- Good customer management skills including the ability to build relationships with customers and stakeholders.
- Attention to detail & good problem-solving abilities.
- You will be expected to set up equipment such as scanners, printers & touch screen terminals therefore being technically minded is desirable.
- Experience working with multiple operating systems, database administration (SQL), remote support applications, and basic networking knowledge.
- Although training on our systems and the software packages we use will be provided, previous experience in an IT role is preferred.
- Willingness to travel.
- Excellent organisational skills.