- Essentials is a paperless traceability system which enables small to medium-sized food producers to pro-actively manage their stock and production processes.
- The Essentials system software and hardware allow you to automate your production processes and eliminate paper from your kitchen, together with the accurate weighing of ingredients to create consistent products.
- In addition, the software modules and reports assist you to satisfy BRC, SALSA and retailer audit programmes, allowing mass balance reports to be produced with just a click of a button.
The Essentials system costs £5525 for a single terminal setup. However the cost of this payment can be split with flexible price plans.
|Plan||Total Price||Deposit||Payment||Per Week|
|6 Month Plan||£5,550||£1,575||5 x £795||£199|
|12 Month Plan||£5,590||£1,575||5 x £365||£91|
If you would like to request a call back to discuss the Essentials system and the price plans, please click the request call back button below.
Need to Adhere to Audits?
The Essentials Traceability System is perfect for those looking to complete audits such as BRC, SALSA and retailer specific audits. The Essentials Traceability System provides you with digital reports that provide all the information that auditing bodies need when assessing your business.
Want to Reduce Waste?
The Essentials Traceability System provides accurate weighing within fixed tolerances, giving your product true consistency and preventing wasted raw ingredients.
Need Stock Control?
Managing stock within a busy business can become a headache. The stock module in the Stevens software can handle your day-to-day stock management, including goods in. Lot or batch information such as Purchase Order, Supplier, Expiry date, Location and more can be recorded, allowing traceability from the outset.
Quality, Conformance and Allergen Control questions can be asked by the system and recorded by the operator at this stage, eradicating any possible errors which may occur as part of a manual, paper-based process.
Request a call back from the Stevens team and we can give you more information or arrange a product demonstration
Get in touch with Stevens:-
- More information on the Essentials system
- Pricing structure to suit your budget
- Product demonstration
Bowen Pies Case Study
Bowen Pies wanted a system that would complement their processes but would automate and give traceability for ingredients used in their pie production.
After discussing Bowen Pies’ requirements, Stevens proposed and implemented the Essentials Traceability System. The Essentials Traceability System is a modularised system, meaning software modules can be added or switched on as and when the customer needs it, and this was the case for Bowen Pies.
- Networked System / Cat 5 Ethernet or WiFi
- Venture 10” Touch Screen Display
- Stainless Steel IP66 Terminal Casing
- Single Scale Input Card
- 110V240V Power
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- 400x400mm (30Kg) Stainless Steel Bench Scale
The Essentials Traceability System can be supplied with 1 station, up to a maximum of 3, dependant on your needs. In addition, we can provide additional peripherals to assist your automated production process including printers and scanners for printing labels and scanning barcodes.