- Essentials is a paperless traceability system that enables small to medium-sized food producers to pro-actively manage their stock and production processes.
- The Essentials system software and hardware allow you to automate your production processes and eliminate paper from your kitchen, together with the accurate weighing of ingredients to create consistent products.
- Additionally, the software modules and reports assist you to satisfy BRC, SALSA and retailer audit programmes, allowing mass balance reports to be produced with just a click of a button.
We appreciate that smaller food producers who are new to recipe management and traceability software, may benefit from spreading the cost of a system over 6 or 12 months. If this would be of interest and you’d like to find out more, please click the request call back button below or contact us to discuss your individual requirements.
Need to Adhere to Audits?
The Essentials Traceability System is perfect for those looking to complete audits such as BRC, SALSA and retailer specific audits. The Essentials Traceability System provides you with electronic reports that provide all the information that auditing bodies need when assessing your business. These reports can be easily accessed and printed quickly.
Want to Reduce Waste?
The Essentials Traceability System provides accurate weighing within fixed tolerances, giving your product true consistency and preventing wasted raw ingredients.
Need Stock Control?
Managing stock within a busy business can become a headache. The stock module in the Stevens software can handle your day-to-day stock management, including goods in. Lot or batch information such as Purchase Order, Supplier, Expiry date, Location and more can be recorded, allowing traceability from the outset.
Quality, Conformance and Allergen Control questions can be asked by the system and recorded by the operator at this stage, eradicating any possible errors which may occur as part of a manual, paper-based process.
Request a call back from the Stevens team and we can give you more information or arrange a product demonstration
Get in touch with Stevens:-
- More information on the Essentials system
- Payment structure to suit your cashflow
- Product demonstration
Bowen Pies Case Study
Bowen Pies wanted a system that would complement their processes but would automate and give traceability for ingredients used in their pie production.
After discussing Bowen Pies’ requirements, Stevens proposed and implemented the Essentials Traceability System. The Essentials Traceability System is a modularised system, meaning software modules can be added or switched on as and when the customer needs it, and this was the case for Bowen Pies.
- Networked System / Cat 5 Ethernet or WiFi
- Venture 10” Touch Screen Display
- Stainless Steel IP66 Terminal Casing
- Single Scale Input Card
- 110V240V Power
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- 400x400mm (30Kg) Stainless Steel Bench Scale
The Essentials Traceability System can be supplied with 1 station, up to a maximum of 3, dependant on your needs. Also, we can provide additional peripherals to assist your automated production process including printers and scanners for printing labels and scanning barcodes.