Location: Blackburn, Lancashire
Other: 37.5 hours per week, 1-hour lunch, 26 days holiday + bank holidays. Friendly team, support with training and development, pension, life insurance, just off the M65 motorway and close to local amenities.
Stevens Traceability Systems are market leaders in the supply of traceability systems and weighing equipment in the UK, supplying to some of the largest food manufacturers and logistics companies in the country.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic e-commerce executive to drive online sales of weighing equipment, who will take ownership of the day to day running of this area of the business. A ‘can do’ attitude and appetite for growth is a must for this role.
Duties & Responsibilities
The E-commerce Executive will:
- Work with eBay/Amazon/Google/Websites and other sales channels, maintaining, updating and developing current and new stock.
- Work across a range of digital marketing channels including SEO, PPC, Social, Display and any emerging channels.
- Conduct keyword research for PPC and SEO purposes.
- Make onsite and offsite SEO changes to drive traffic and conversions.
- Monitor and report on the SEO and sales performance of the website(s).
- Create, plan and execute online marketplace promotions and campaigns.
- Process customer orders including payment checking and allocating for despatch.
- Carry out regular competitor analysis.
- Manage pricing and supplier relationships.
- Deal with any customer queries effectively.
- Process and handle any customer returns, changes and refunds.
- Update social media accounts with regular content.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent e-commerce knowledge.
- Sales & marketing knowledge.
- Previous experience of using content management systems.
- Previous experience of Google Shopping, Amazon, eBay, and multi-channel.
- Proven track record of working on successful PPC and paid search campaigns.
- Working knowledge of Google Adwords and Google Analytics.
- Initiative and drive, with a flexible outlook and ‘can do’ attitude.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role (either agency or client-side).
- Attention to detail.
- Passion for digital marketing.
- Effective communication and reporting skills.
- Good numerical and analytical skill.
If you are the ideal candidate for the role, please send your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com
If you wish to discuss the role in more detail before applying, please call Amanda Hatton on 01254 685200.