An exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Assistant to join the marketing team. The successful candidate will be involved in all things digital to drive online sales of weighing equipment.
Salary: Dependant on experience
Location: Blackburn, Lancashire
Other: 37.5 hours per week, 1-hour lunch, 26 days holiday + bank holidays. Friendly team, support with training and development, pension, life insurance, just off the M65 motorway and close to local amenities.
The Digital Marketing Assistant will:
- Write and update product listings on the website and marketplaces
- Set up and report on digital campaigns, including social media campaigns, PPC and display.
- Conduct keyword research for PPC and SEO purposes.
- Make onsite and offsite changes to the website to drive traffic and conversions.
- Monitor and report on the sales performance of the website(s).
- Create, plan and execute online marketplace promotions and campaigns.
- Process customer orders including payment checking and allocating for despatch.
- Carry out regular competitor analysis.
- Manage pricing and supplier relationships.
- Deal with any customer queries effectively.
- Process and handle any customer returns, changes and refunds.
- Update social media accounts with regular content.
Skills & Experience
If you are the ideal candidate for the role, please send your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com