Due to retirement, we are recruiting for an experienced Service Contracts Manager (New Business) who can hit the ground running and grow revenue for service contract sales. This will involve new business development across the UK, contacting manufacturers with one site to companies with multiple sites.
A background in the engineering sector would be advantageous, or experience in capital equipment sales/service contracts.
- Identify new markets/customers for the sale of both Generic and Bespoke Service packages.
- Research requirements of both the existing and future needs of the marketplace within which Stevens currently operates, or the markets we wish to enter.
- Liaise with product sales managers to discuss mutual opportunities.
- Work with the marketing team to drive brand awareness and generate leads.
- Update the Senior Management team with sales forecasts, and pipelines, and be involved with the budgeting process.
- Generate and meet sales targets in line with company budgets, targets, and goals
- Achieve personal KPIs
- Update CRM promptly with all Opportunities and related information to the Opportunity
- Outbound calling to new and existing customers, prospecting
- Collating customer/prospect requirements, and providing quotations
- Sending out information about products and services
- Delivering meetings with customers and prospects both face-to-face and virtually
- Managing own workload/tasks/diary
- Liaising with colleagues in the service department
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience in B2B environment
- Previous experience in selling Service Contracts would be advantageous, or similar.
- Used to working to targets.
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through the generation of leads.
- Commercial awareness.
- A go-getter with a can-do approach.
- Professional telephone manner.
- Excellent IT skills, including the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft 365.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Good negotiation and presentation skills.
- Confident in the use of virtual meeting software such as Teams or Zoom.
- Strong administrative skills are essential.
- Previous experience using a CRM system.
- Team player.
- Competitive Salary + Commission
- Full-time, permanent
- Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
- 26 days of annual leave per year + bank holidays
- Company matched pension scheme
- Employee Life Insurance which pays out x4 your annual salary
- Company Car
- Laptop and mobile phone
- The company culture is a friendly, relaxed atmosphere with a small business feel. Everyone knows who everybody is and will happily help you when asked.
- Free car parking
If you would like to apply for the role, please click the link below and provide your CV along with a covering letter.
For an informal, confidential chat before applying, please use the link below and provide your name and contact number and the best time to contact you, and we will give you a call.