An exciting opportunity to join one of the UKs largest independent Weighing and Traceability companies in a role identified strategically for the future growth of Stevens.
We are looking to recruit a Contracts Manager covering the north of England, who will ultimately take over, at a time to be agreed, the responsibility from the current Contracts Manager who is to retire at some point within next 9 months.
This recruitment is taken with the strategic future benefit to the company in mind, we value our service business and see this recruitment as key.
The successful applicant will work either from our Head Office in Blackburn, from home, or a mixture of both.
To manage & grow the Service database by:-
- Liaising with customers & area sales managers
- Identifying new contract customers
- Retaining and increasing the company revenue by offering new services
- Preparing monthly reports
- Managing the existing service database.
- Monitoring changes within the industry.
Qualifications and Experience
- Ideal knowledge of the Weighing industry
- Contract sales experience preferred
- Previous service experience beneficial
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Commercial awareness
- A people person
- Strong administrative skills essential
- Good negotiation and presentation skills
- Team player